Monday, June 1, 2009
Grass!! Grass!! Grass!!
Ok so I have to tell you that grass is not my thing. First of all you have to cut it and trim it and then water it... AHHH...Too much work.. That is why I have a hubby for this sort of thing, but as you all know mine is out on loan for a bit longer. I thought I was doing good. My hubby told me to put Ironite on it, so I did. Then I started to see this one area becoming a problem. Not turning green. WHY? I don't know! I asked my hubby once again, and he told me to water it really good and put seed down, then put manure on top to have a top soil, so I did... NOTHING!! Still dead.. Watered.. Watered... and Watered some more.. NOTHING!!! ERRR.. We have come to the solution that we will have to rent a tiller when he returns(cause this is way too much manual labor for me to handle LOL) and till that whole area to dig up the ground. Oh ya I forgot to tell you I went out and bought this special tool that was suppose to make it easier for you to dig up your ground. Ya right the ground is like clay it is ORANGE! So I had my kids doing cheap labor and still nothing came of it. It is nice to know they will lend a hand when you need it. Austin is so cute being such a big little man.. Savannah was trying to build a sand castle I did not have the heart to tell her what manure really is. Like she would understand anyways she's three... Love it... As you can all tell we are having a blast at the Fisher household

.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHA reminds me of the backyard on Montecito... remember that?> Brown, barren with sprigs here and there.
Yes I remember, and I honestly think that is why you got the pool.. Just cover it if you can't beat it.. LOL
Well that may have been one reason to fill up half the yard...
Post a Comment